Aller au contenu
publicité

Place du SPECTRUM / Complexe SIDEV - 26 étages (2011)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Thats an excellent way to use prime frontage to fund universities... I wish our universities would do the same (Concordia did a bit of it on Ste-Catherine).

This same building has the Canadian Tire I was referring to next to the Best Buy.

The Canadian Tire has one floor at grade and a second floor below grade. The Best Buy is one floor, but designed in such a way that it doesn't look like a big box store. The Canadian Tire is designed in a similar way.

publicité
  • Réponses 623
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

hi there,

I was at Future shop downtown yesterday. A rep there told me that Best Buy had bought the spectrum land and that they want to build the biggest best buy in Quebec, to be opened in 2 years... Because of that, and to be prepared for this concurency (even though it's the same company), the FS on St Catherine is gonna get a "face lift", and will be rearranged...

Not sure of the value of FS reps comments (no offense! :silly:) though...

hi there,

I was at Future shop downtown yesterday. A rep there told me that Best Buy had bought the spectrum land and that they want to build the biggest best buy in Quebec, to be opened in 2 years... Because of that, and to be prepared for this concurency (even though it's the same company), the FS on St Catherine is gonna get a "face lift", and will be rearranged...

I knew it!!!

enfin!!!!

Wow ! Quelle bonne nouvelle ! J'espère que ce FS rep dit vrai !

Un Future Shop uplifté, le nouveau HM, l'Église St-James dégagée et retapée et maintenant le ''biggest best buy in Qc'', beaucoup d'amélioration pour ce secteur.

Wow ! Quelle bonne nouvelle ! J'espère que ce FS rep dit vrai !

Un Future Shop uplifté, le nouveau HM, l'Église St-James dégagée et retapée et maintenant le ''biggest best buy in Qc'', beaucoup d'amélioration pour ce secteur.

It will be great. All they need to do now is fix up the area of Saint Catherine

between Guy and Atwater and is the most perfect street in the world.

True ! I would love to see Ste Catherine reserved to pedestrian, from St Laurent all the way to Attwater! With a nice tramway in the middle and plenty of room to roam free! A little like what they do in Europe (thinking of Amsterdam for example)...

sorry.. I'm daydreaming..!! :0

what's wrong with best buy and future shop? why are they "craptastic?" why shouldn't i be able to buy a tv or an xbox downtown?

i mean, sure, maybe we'd all like a string of vintage lunchbox stores and interpretive jazz museums, but then again, maybe we wouldn't.

montreal is a real city and these are major canadian retail stips. they're not fantasy props for kids from ontario who have just moved here and are still marvelling over how exotic it all is.

hi there,

excellent.

what's wrong with best buy and future shop? why are they "craptastic?" why shouldn't i be able to buy a tv or an xbox downtown?

i mean, sure, maybe we'd all like a string of vintage lunchbox stores and interpretive jazz museums, but then again, maybe we wouldn't.

montreal is a real city and these are major canadian retail stips. they're not fantasy props for kids from ontario who have just moved here and are still marvelling over how exotic it all is.

:rotfl: Nicely put!

Je voudrais pas casser le party, mais si vous regardez l'historique de ce thread, ça fait longtemps qu'on sait que Best Buy a un projet sur cet emplacement. Je ne crois cependant pas qu'il soit propriétaire...