Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 1,2k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

This projet isn't cancel, last week I visited the DevMcgill sales place with a buddy and we asked about this projet and the guy said that for now it's on 'pause' because they are trying to buy the office part near by to make it all condos ! He also said if it works out the projet will be even bigger ...

meanwhile - condos on Rene Lesveque are sprouting like crazy? This project was gonna have a huge impact on our skyline and development of that area

I'd bet 100$ that 3/4 of these new projects will never be built.

YUL to me is the most unlikely.

I think they will be built, but in phases (and it will take a few phases/years). As for YUL, I think it is more to show the potential of the lot. If anything happens there, it will by in a later phase. Univers might be to a project that will take place in a later phase (and hopefully bigger).

Je suis pas mal certain d'avoir lu ça à propos des projets autour du Centre Bell, de la part d'autres forumers. Come on, don't be so religiously defeatist. It may take more time than initially thought, but in the long run, I think Mtl is due to see all those projects go up.;)

Je suis pas mal certain d'avoir lu ça à propos des projets autour du Centre Bell, de la part d'autres forumers. Come on, don't be so religiously defeatist. It may take more time than initially thought, but in the long run, I think Mtl is due to see all those projects go up.;)

Je ne fais que constater les chiffres, qui sont pas bons du tout. Il y aura un projet là un jour mais pas celui ci maintenant

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk

Avec votre conversation, vous semblez avoir passé par dessus la seule information concrète concernant ce projet :

This projet isn't cancel, last week I visited the DevMcgill sales place with a buddy and we asked about this projet and the guy said that for now it's on 'pause' because they are trying to buy the office part near by to make it all condos ! He also said if it works out the projet will be even bigger ...

I hope you guys are wrong about YUL. I think it has lots of potential. Let's hope that the asian community will be eager to buy up these condos.

I don't see that happening easily. Currently, many condo associations have French-only communication - many of my anglophone friends complain about this.

It's not easy to make such a big investment if you feel you can't even understand what's going on in your building, and when everyone around you is complaining about the province or threatening to leave.

I don't see that happening easily. Currently, many condo associations have French-only communication - many of my anglophone friends complain about this.

It's not easy to make such a big investment if you feel you can't even understand what's going on in your building, and when everyone around you is complaining about the province or threatening to leave.

Well, they wouldn't have to complain if they spoke french I guess. I wonder how english speaking people do when they invest in other countries where english is barely spoken ?

Another thing I'm wondering : why bother to invest in a condo if you don't feel you belong to this society and that you're planning to move out of the province ? "Threatening" ?? What will happen to us if these people leave ? Québec will disappear from the surface of the planet ?