Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 1,1k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

this project came out better than I expected ,the construction of the last (and tallest) tower really made a major difference the area has improved 100%, the addition of the massive sports station nearby has also been a major plus

• 2 semaines plus tard...

Nothing special, just some bad cellphone pics.

Image0324.jpg

Image0325.jpg

Image0326.jpg

------------------

As a bonus, I noticed there are still some tramway tracks corner Lambert-Closse and Sainte-Catherine. I know there are still tracks on Sainte-Catherine at McGill College and also Stanley (though those might be gone by now) so I might make a separate thread soon. Here's a great set of pictures showing tracks being extracted between Atwater and St-Mathieu. This stuff fascinates me.

Image0323.jpg

Image0322.jpg

Modifié par denpanosekai

This is absolutely unbelievable. The trams are gone as of the early 1960's and these rotting tracks are still there. No one is responsible and that just blows me away.What a bunch of SOB's are running city hall. People should be in jail for this type of shit. Let's get some real inspectors for the city hired. Real Civil engineers with a mandate to get this type of shit fixed now!! We are a laughing stock of North America. What the hell are the governments doing with our money...oh yeah taking care of their friends..

Have great day!!!:shiftyeyes:

This is absolutely unbelievable. The trams are gone as of the early 1960's and these rotting tracks are still there. No one is responsible and that just blows me away.What a bunch of SOB's are running city hall. People should be in jail for this type of shit. Let's get some real inspectors for the city hired. Real Civil engineers with a mandate to get this type of shit fixed now!! We are a laughing stock of North America. What the hell are the governments doing with our money...oh yeah taking care of their friends..

Tu dois vraiment passer une mauvaise journée, ou être terriblement malheureux.:(

I can't imagine what you would have said if we had spent millions removing the tracks when quite frankly asphalting over didn't hurt anybody (and very common in other cities where trams are no longer used). The fact that you haven't notice them for 50 years proves my point. :)