publicité

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 1,1k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Some quick shots from my cellphone.

View from the phase 3's terrace. Already some lazy people left their trash on the table :mad:.

IMAG0294.jpg

You can see Evolo condos at the center left and part of the children's hospital on the bottom right.

IMAG0295.jpg

Vue du marché Adonis par le côté résidentiel. Je ne sais pas s'ils vont installer une autre porte pour la sortie des caisses (l'endroit du plateforme hydraulique à droite)

IMAG0296.jpg

I can't really confirm since I'm not leaving there yet. I passed by a few times but didn't really go through the 3 different phases. I know it is usually very common for new condo development to have dirty residents until the board is set up and start reinforcing the rules or they start installing cameras everywhere. It was the case for Lowney with dog poops (I spoke to one of the janitor that worked there), but I don't know which phase.

For a such a big project without a doorman or security is another issue. Once the main door is opened, it holds itself open for like 3-5 seconds and anyone can get in. Plus, they will have another entrance on Lambert-Cross.

I'm disappointed that there isn't barbecues in the Phase 3, we'll have to go to phase 1 or 2 ?!

Maybe they haven't arrived yet (more likely) or maybe it's on the rooftop of Phase 3A ("8th" floor). I will check over the weekend if I have the time.

BTW nice pics:thumbsup:

Hum maybe, but in the other phase, barbecues are under a roof, I didn't saw any place for them. Odd

edit -- it's going to be on the 8th floor, 3A i think ?

Modifié par ghost974

• 2 semaines plus tard...

Very nice pictures during the day. I do not think the area around the project is comfortable enough at night - when going to the movies, etc. They may want to hire a security guard, especially with 3-5 secs for the door to shut. Read favorable reviews on Adonis, looking forward. :)