Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 891
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Indeed very good news. However, is it game changing?

Feel like an IT support type of structure. Don't get me wrong. new jobs welcome especially from IBM.

I see it as game changer in the sense that it used to be delocation for lower cost, now they realize that people are ready to pay a premium for local service thus bringing back jobs here. If IBM feel it is good for them, the others will surely follow in order to be able to offer the same level of service.

Indeed very good news. However, is it game changing?

Feel like an IT support type of structure. Don't get me wrong. new jobs welcome especially from IBM.

One single great addition rarely is game changing by itself.We need to create a cluster before we start talking of game change. Prior to IBM,we have seen a number of important moves ( google, morgan stanley, hypertech) . We have also seen that our universities are onboard and add to the momentum in IT and financial technologies supported by a global IT company CGI. A cluster is taking shape in Montréal and as such ,yes change is happening. We are moving, from a solid IT base,into higher scale technologies and global recognition.

Modifié par gomtl

There is anthother IT company looking for office space, Will keep you posted.*

Bet you it's Amazon. It was announced a while back and the official announcement is slated for beginning of 2017.

AWS Canada outlines cloud-first model for tomorrow | Computer Dealer News

Amazon est en mode recutement pour leur centre AWS de Montreal qui est localisé a Baie D'urfé. Amazon Jobs in Montreal, QC

|

Indeed.com

Bet you it's Amazon. It was announced a while back and the official announcement is slated for beginning of 2017.

AWS Canada outlines cloud-first model for tomorrow | Computer Dealer News

My bet is facebook

Facebook already has a decent sized team in Toronto in the MaRS discovery district, and from what I've read they got a very very favourable leasing term on their office space. I don't see why they would open a satellite office in Montréal unless their is some talent here that they haven't been able to attract to Toronto.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Countup

• Créer...