Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

People in ontario are more aware of the economy than ourself in Quebec. *

I hope they learn from the Heinz expérience in Leamington Ontario , where Heniz closed There 3 plants in Ontario they lost 38% of There Canadian market . F....O.. we Will survive and strive .

• Réponses 891
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Le syndicat de Bombardier chez De Havilland a Downsview en Ontario est beaucoup moins cooperatif que le syndicat aux usines de dorval , st-laurent et mirabel au Quebec. I forgot the teacher's union in Ontario quite powerful. Ontario teachers having the best salaries in north america. They still complaining. You are right about the union mentality in Quebec but we don't have that exclusivity.

Ok but let's be honest. With respect to the 454 people now out of a job, I'm certain that this plant had the made in Quebec union mentality and probably had low productivity.

By no means am I excusing this savage form of capitalism, but we don't help ourselves in QC.

Modifié par andre md

Le syndicat de Bombardier chez De Havilland a Downsview en Ontario est beaucoup moins cooperatif que le syndicat aux usines de dorval , st-laurent et mirabel au Quebec. I forgot the teacher's union in Ontario quite powerful. Ontario teachers having the best salaries in north america. They still complaining. You are right about the union mentality in Quebec but we don't have that exclusivity.

Sorry this was the most productive plant in NA , the only lesson is to look what you eat. 65% of frozen diners at the grocery store are from the USA , so we should be buying the other 35% do like Uncle Sam , buy America sorry buy Canadian. Let us see how long this President Trumph will be in office.

What is the most productive plant in NA? They were telling that it was the lowest productive one. But in the same time they are telling than no production would be transferred in USA. This is public relation i don;t believe that.

Sorry this was the most productive plant in NA , the only lesson is to look what you eat. 65% of frozen diners at the grocery store are from the USA , so we should be buying the other 35% do like Uncle Sam , buy America sorry buy Canadian. Let us see how long this President Trumph will be in office.

What is the most productive plant in NA? They were telling that it was the lowest productive one. But in the same time they are telling than no production would be transferred in USA. This is public relation i don;t believe that.

Production will be transfered to Brazil

, I guess they are making the same salaries as Montréal :biting:

Ok but let's be honest. With respect to the 454 people now out of a job, I'm certain that this plant had the made in Quebec union mentality and probably had low productivity.

By no means am I excusing this savage form of capitalism, but we don't help ourselves in QC.

They closed their Toronto plant first two years ago eliminating 550 jobs there, 600 in Philly last year and 1000 in Chicago this year.

Modifié par GDS

Has nothing to do with union ( so the company claims). Its scale. Plant too small. Achetons nos produits québecois, bien meilleurs que Christie.

Modifié par gomtl

Achetons biscuit Dare ou Biscuit Leclerc qui sont confectionnés ici. Pas un mot des gouvernement. Ni de Coderre ni de Couillard pas fort. C'est des revenus de taxes foncieres et taxes sur les salaires qui disparaissent.

Has nothing to do with union ( so the company claims). Its scale. Plant too small. Achetons nos produits québecois, bien meilleurs que Christie.
Modifié par andre md

C'est ben plate, mais on ne progressera pas en se battant pour ce genre de jobs qui n'a que très peu de valeur ajoutée encore moins de qualifications. Ou bien on réduit les conditions de travail jusqu'à en faire du cheap labor, et on ne construit pas une société ben forte avec ça, ou bien on investit massivement dans la formation, éducation et mesures pour accélérer le développement des emplois du 21e siècle : haute techno, fintech, télécomms, aérospatiale, IA, créativité artistique, technologies vertes, etc. Et en ce sens, Mtl se positionne bien. On ne peut pas se battre sur tous les fronts à la fois. Alors choisissons nos batailles : pesons fort sur la nouvelle économie, bâtissons une prochaine génération mieux éduquées, qui n'aura pas absolument besoin d'emplois à faible qualification pour survivre (donc, plus polyvalente) et de l'autre côté, achetons plus local afin d'espérer préserver le plus possible ces emplois et ces entreprises manufacturières qui existent encore et qui sont d'ici.

On ne fera pas de miracles, mais on pourra au moins pousser le bateau dans une bonne direction.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...