Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

The only thing that comes to mind, which would be in line with the magnitude of greenlobster's revelations, is if Montreal were to become an independent city-state. This would imply significant tax advantages and incentives for corporations to relocate their offices to Montreal. My two cents...

• Réponses 891
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

The only thing that comes to mind, which would be in line with the magnitude of greenlobster's revelations, is if Montreal were to become an independent city-state. This would imply significant tax advantages and incentives for corporations to relocate their offices to Montreal. My two cents...

Good theory, I had read a while back in one of the Franco papers that that might end up happening soon. As well it is definitely more significant and more in line with the for mentioned gravity of the announcement than 300 jobs is or would be. Maybe it's a strike 1 for some big companies to set up hence the flood gates that Greenlobster is inciting will happen over the next few months? If so it is definitely going to be exiting news.

I am not negative, I am just curious. I can't wait to see what you are (unofficially) announcing. And to be fair, you have to admit that if any of the things I mentionned were to happen, it would be huge for Montréal too... ;)

LOL! I literally spit my water out of my mouth! :highfive:

Thanks for the laugh

...Green lobster as your news is most likely related to your field, maybe if you tell us what field you work in our guesses can be more informed?

I will answer you but unfortunately this will not give you the answer . I am a land developer , I am specialized in zonage changes , I do this for myself and for friends . My entourage consists mostly of building contractors , developers , bankers , both local and globally . In my circle we are all determined in changing things around in the Montréal area , regardless of politics ,bisness cycles, taxes or past prejudices concerning Montréal . It is by defining our common forces that makes the team strong , when you have land , you what to see something on it sooner or later , when you have great pieces of land that are well situated ,you what great projets . I do not believe survival in our bisness is possible anymore for loners . Developing consists of having the right zonage for the projet , changing the zonage if needed They take into concern the environmental approval C22 , the right to install services the C32 . Time , money , energy and patience . Nothing comes easy, otherwise everyone would do it . Back to the subject : In the group land has been sold for projets to be announced , leasing agreements are being finalized in downtown Montréal and some major announcements are imminent . I will leave it up to the players involved to choose the hour to do what they have to do , this autumn .

Well on a different subject Chenail family (fruit and vegetable wholesaler) bought a huge lot of warehouses on cote de liesse in the industrial aera of Lachine, St-Laurent-, Dorval. They decide to buy from a vancouver promoter this section of the industrial as an investsment. Many people don't know but Montreal is a hub for food. For all the eastern part of Canada from Ottawa to Halifax but also New england, Hartford, New York , Boston. With all those wholesaler in fruit and vegetable located mainly in this zone l'acadie , Hwy 15 , Hwy 40 and Chabanel . We are having a lot of competition . Canadawide,JB Laverdure, Chenail, Ten Star,Gaetan Bono, Michel Desjardins, Mushroom Essex Continental, Sammy Fruit, Global, Tootsie Impex , Thomas, Botsis, Coosemans etc... I could add the andalos bakery one of the biggest pita bread maker on boul Lebeau. Roma Food (Cold meat maker) or Fontaine Santé an hymus maker and so on.

Bon temps pour les grossistes en fruits et legumes | Andre Dubuc | Agroalimentaire

I will answer you but unfortunately this will not give you the answer . I am a land developer , I am specialized in zonage changes , I do this for myself and for friends . My entourage consists mostly of building contractors , developers , bankers , both local and globally . In my circle we are all determined in changing things around in the Montréal area , regardless of politics ,bisness cycles, taxes or past prejudices concerning Montréal . It is by defining our common forces that makes the team strong , when you have land , you what to see something on it sooner or later , when you have great pieces of land that are well situated ,you what great projets . I do not believe survival in our bisness is possible anymore for loners . Developing consists of having the right zonage for the projet , changing the zonage if needed They take into concern the environmental approval C22 , the right to install services the C32 . Time , money , energy and patience . Nothing comes easy, otherwise everyone would do it . Back to the subject : In the group land has been sold for projets to be announced , leasing agreements are being finalized in downtown Montréal and some major announcements are imminent . I will leave it up to the players involved to choose the hour to do what they have to do , this autumn .
Modifié par andre md

Well on a different subject Chenail family (fruit and vegetable wholesaler) bought a huge lot of warehouses on cote de liesse in the industrial aera of Lachine, St-Laurent-, Dorval. They decide to buy from a vancouver promoter this section of the industrial as an investsment. Many people don't know but Montreal is a hub for food. For all the eastern part of Canada from Ottawa to Halifax but also New england, Hartford, New York , Boston. With all those wholesaler in fruit and vegetable located mainly in this zone l'acadie , Hwy 15 , Hwy 40 and Chabanel . We are having a lot of competition . Canadawide,JB Laverdure, Chenail, Ten Star, Sammy Fruit, Tootsie Impex , Thomas, Botsis, Coosemans etc... I could add the andalos bakery one of the biggest pita bread maker on boul Lebeau. Roma Food (Cold meat maker) or Fontaine Santé an hymus maker and so on.

Bon temps pour les grossistes en fruits et legumes | Andre Dubuc | Agroalimentaire

The Chenail family also has millions of square feet of residential land on the south shore , tried to buy some , there not sellers there buyers , André Chenail not only a politician , a real tough honest bisness man , keeping his land for his children and grandchildren

I'm willing to bet a lot of money this is it. I know of something happening that day - hope its not related Greenlobster

It is true then that something extraordinary is coming : we see eye to eye on something! It's a sign! ;)

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Countup

• Créer...