Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 891
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I anticipate a major announcement concerning the expansion of the port of Montréal in Contrecœur , with some major private manufacturing investments on the same site. Ottawa and Québec environmental agencies are settling a rare frog problem ; must compensate the humid zone and protect this rare species. Settlement is imminent . A major oncoming is ripe . 1000 direct jobs port expansion. 2500 industrial jobs on the site already negotiated . Move the frogs , create a new humid zone , we need these major investments in the Montréal area .

This?

http://www.port-montreal.com/en/contrecoeur-expanding.html

Screenshot_2016-09-18-22-13-27.png

Modifié par IluvMTL

I anticipate a major announcement concerning the expansion of the port of Montréal in Contrecœur , with some major private manufacturing investments on the same site. Ottawa and Québec environmental agencies are settling a rare frog problem ; must compensate the humid zone and protect this rare species. Settlement is imminent . A major oncoming is ripe . 1000 direct jobs port expansion. 2500 industrial jobs on the site already negotiated . Move the frogs , create a new humid zone , we need these major investments in the Montréal area .

Is it the famous news that you are talking about?

if the FTQ is involved, then this is small stakes Greenlobster.

I will control my answer , Quad Windsor is financed at 25% to 30% by the FTQ , The port expansion in Contrecœur will be financed by the FTQ , espace Montmorency 100%, 30% of major building projets are financed now by the FTQ , they are better partners then the banks , more flexible and work on profit sharing. As for you no comment.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...