Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 234
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

about 20 units left as of 2:30 today. I passed, was about another 5 couples, 1 girl reserving her spot. looks very nice, but not crazy about the corner its being built on. interior of the units are beautiful though

Hello fellow montrealracing member!

Corner is nice imho, but of course, I'm biased as I bought there.

3min walk to Metro superstore, 1 min drive to get onto Victoria bridge, easy access from the 720. Really close to downtown and the old port, in front of a park and to top it off, close to Brasseurs de Montreal :)

ps: I'm VinceGTI

Hello fellow montrealracing member!

Corner is nice imho, but of course, I'm biased as I bought there.

3min walk to Metro superstore, 1 min drive to get onto Victoria bridge, easy access from the 720. Really close to downtown and the old port, in front of a park and to top it off, close to Brasseurs de Montreal :)

ps: I'm VinceGTI

I agree! That area is an exciting place to live! With so many construction projects going on in the neighborhood, the whole place is going to be bustling before you know it.

Griffintown is going to be Montreal's equivalent of NYC's meatpacking district.

Historically industrial but converted and gentrified into a hip trendy area!

the area in a whole will be converted and where ever it is that you decide to move will be great. the only reason I was turned off a little by carree, was actually my own fault. its because its now now now. there are a few units that i liked left and we had to put a deposit on it yesterday. next week they will be no more. instead, i have till november to rethink my whole moving in with my gf and buying a property. we can sit down and fix a budget for ourselves, yesterday it was put a deposit and think later...sort of an american thing, shoot now, think later hahahaha

I hope im not too confusing. griffintown will be very trendy. a whole lot of young professionals moving in a square kilometer of eachother, it will be very trendy. Vince, I am Danny, I messaged you on Facebook this week about your condo, I actually even used your name yesterday at the sales office as a reference (I hope you dont mind)

Vince, I am Danny, I messaged you on Facebook this week about your condo, I actually even used your name yesterday at the sales office as a reference (I hope you dont mind)

LOL, I never realized it was you.

Did she remember me? I guess you talked to Gita?

Me and 3 friends reserved 5 condos there, in less then 20 minutes. I hope she remembered me. lol