Aller au contenu

1050, rue de la Montagne - 38 étages

GDS

Messages recommendés

This lot is for now sale. The proposal is being used just to show the potential of the lot, but I thought it was worth posting anyways. Even more development soon be scheduled around the Bell Center.

http://www.mtlurb.com/pictures/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=11946

http://www.mtlurb.com/pictures/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=11948

image(1).jpg.ac1066a73d23d3d4b6e4b07669787d48.jpg

• Like 1

• Réponses 236
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Nice. It will be nice to see that whole area finally built up. So with this project, it will make for 7 projects in close proximity that will be going up (sooner or later).

Modifié par jesseps

This had been on the market for a good while I believe. I wouldn't get too excited for this one. It's not the land that is for sale but a long term land lease. I don't know too much in terms of details, but to develop a building on land you don't actually own, not the sexist option. It would obviously depend though on what type of land lease this is.

I don't know too much in terms of details, but to develop a building on land you don't actually own, not the sexist option. It would obviously depend though on what type of land lease this is.

It depends how long is the "lease" for and the terms and conditions of the agreement, but I believe a lot of the buildings downtown (and elsewhere) were built on similar types of arrangements such as Place Ville-Marie, in which case we are talking about a 99 years leashold which is really called an emphyteusis.

Modifié par lazou

I like the idea of keeping the facade of Baton Rouge and integrating it to a modern tower.

Even though i doubt we'll ever see this tower, once the other lots in the area are developped and the area becomes more and more "trendy", maybe someone will be willing to look at an emphyteutic lease.

Modifié par Habsfan

Maintenant si quelqu'un peut acheter le terrain juste derrière le Centre Bell (entre st-Antoine et la 720), raser les affreux édifices qui s'y trouvent et développer quelque chose, on est en voiture !