Aller au contenu
publicité

Ritz Carlton (rénovations et agrandissement) - 12 étages - 100M$ (2013)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

WOW, je suis surpis d'apprendre qu'il y a un marché pour des condos de luxe comme ça ici. $1000 le p², comme le mentionne l'article, ce sont des prix que l'on retrouve normalement à Manhattan!!

12 millions$ pour un condo à Montréal!!! surprenant!

I think that be the most expensive condo and one of the most expensive pieces of real estate on the island :eek:

Seeing there is a place in Senneville, which has been on the market for many years and I think its like $11 or $18 million.

publicité
  • Réponses 396
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Est qu'il y a des logements réservés pour les pauvres de la classe moyenne? LOL

si tu achetes le condo a 2 millions vs. celui à 12m, tu est possiblement plus pauvre que celui qui a acheté celui à 12, et ceux qui achètent les condos à 6m, c'est la classe moyenne!

si tu achetes le condo a 2 millions vs. celui à 12m, tu est possiblement plus pauvre que celui qui a acheté celui à 12, et ceux qui achètent les condos à 6m, c'est la classe moyenne!

hahaha good one :P

I am trying to think who is willing enough to buy a $12 million condo. There is a few people with that kind of means in Quebec. I guess they could use is as a corporate logging for future investors to stay when they are in the city, but thats a long shot.

For sure wouldn't be any Russian or Saudis, seeing we have no oil here in Quebec.

So it leaves some sort of electronics / telecommunication firm to purchase it.

I guess some rich person can use it for their 3 day summer pad during Grand Prix weekend lol

Anyways back to the numbers. $12 million (7000 sq.ft) = $1,714.29 per sq.ft

We just need to find 100 members and we each pay $120,000. It be a nice time share :P We would all have like 3 days each.

Modifié par jesseps

Est qu'il y a des logements réservés pour les pauvres de la classe moyenne? LOL

;) Je suis surpris que le Frapru ne décide n'a pas demandé pour des logements à prix réduits!!! ;)

Modifié par Habsfan

Nothing surprises me anymore - especially in the real estate world.

And don't kid yourself, Montreal has caught up with places like Manhattan - sort of. I have seen apartments in both the Acadia and Westmount Square in the 4mm range.

Marketing the Ritz Residences to foreigners is standard. The most expensive units in New York's last UBER LUXURY properties - The Plaza and 15 CPW - were sold to Russians and Israelis with a sprinkling of Saudis, Indians, and New Yorkers. London and New York are filled with foreigners living in second or third homes. Welcome the new paradigm.

If they can do it, good for them and for Montreal. I want to see this fabled property back in business.

Nothing surprises me anymore - especially in the real estate world.

And don't kid yourself, Montreal has caught up with places like Manhattan - sort of. I have seen apartments in both the Acadia and Westmount Square in the 4mm range.

Marketing the Ritz Residences to foreigners is standard. The most expensive units in New York's last UBER LUXURY properties - The Plaza and 15 CPW - were sold to Russians and Israelis with a sprinkling of Saudis, Indians, and New Yorkers. London and New York are filled with foreigners living in second or third homes. Welcome the new paradigm.

If they can do it, good for them and for Montreal. I want to see this fabled property back in business.

From what I heard many of the foreign owners were or still are suing the new owners of the Plaza.

As per Westmount Square, some of the units go for $4 million? :eek: I can believe Acadia selling for that much, I saw one of the units it was amazing. Plus its a great building. Only thing is, its a co-op.