Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 372
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

The issue here is the fact that they are asking for a mutual annulment without giving secondary options. They see a few more bucks can be made and are busy ditching their first round of buyers. If you are one of the people who is being "asked" to annul, say no and see where the conversation goes from there.

the thing is, they can say whatever they want, just don't agree to the annulment and they will have to build your unit or come up with a better solution

if they don't, they can either not build at all or its a violation of contract, and more litigation for them

the only issue i see here is if a buyer is in a hurry to have a place, but after 2 years of this crap, I don't think another year or more will make a difference

the only issue i see here is if a buyer is in a hurry to have a place, but after 2 years of this crap, I don't think another year or more will make a difference

I actually think it does. if you are planning on living in the place (and depending on your plans), 1 or two years extra would be a problem. If my builder told me that instead of 2014 I would have to wait an extra year or two, I would probably try to transfer my promise to purchase and buy somewhere else... (especially with the potential increase in value after presale).

I actually think it does. if you are planning on living in the place (and depending on your plans), 1 or two years extra would be a problem. If my builder told me that instead of 2014 I would have to wait an extra year or two, I would probably try to transfer my promise to purchase and buy somewhere else... (especially with the potential increase in value after presale).

that was what I meant : )

timing might matter to some people and the builders can definitely make one's life difficult by using bunch of excuses to delay the project

but personally, I don't think it matters that much anymore after all the delays

Wow, recouvert de zinc. Connaissez-vous d'autres immeubles avec ce revetement?

Good question! Somebody has an answer? Somebody who could help end the "legal-stuff" portion which has gone on for a bit too long?

Thank you.

PS:I know it can be very important, but, everything must end at some point.:rolleyes:

Good question! Somebody has an answer? Somebody who could help end the "legal-stuff" portion which has gone on for a bit too long?

Thank you.

PS:I know it can be very important, but, everything must end at some point.:rolleyes:

Je suis allé visité le bureau des ventes du premier projet il y a quelques années.

On m'avait mentionné que c'était une première ici, à Montréal.

Ça sera très intéressant à voir!

• 3 mois plus tard...