Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 372
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Are you referring to the Triomphe team or the purchasers who left?

I'm referring to the triomphe team

If you sell to the Triomphe promoters, do you receive some kind of compensation, say a 5-10% interest on the deposit amount.

I haven't heard from or dealt with the promoters in a long time

I don't think so tho

it's a good idea to consult with a lawyer to look at my options right?

Are they forcing you to mutually annul the contract?

I was reading again the contract for the condo I bought in Griffintown and it seems that if the promoters choose to annul the contract, I get my exact deposit back and I can't sue anybody (actually says I can't sue)...but then, there's seem to be no exact clause for if I annul the contract. I guess that if I annul, they keep my deposit?

So Berston, read your contract and see what it says.

Now I have a question for you follow mtlurb folks...what happens when the buyer annuls a contract? Does he get his deposit back minus 2.5% or something like that? Or do they keep the whole deposit?

I was reading again the contract for the condo I bought in Griffintown and it seems that if the promoters choose to annul the contract, I get my exact deposit back and I can't sue anybody (actually says I can't sue)...but then, there's seem to be no exact clause for if I annul the contract. I guess that if I annul, they keep my deposit?

So Berston, read your contract and see what it says.

Now I have a question for you follow mtlurb folks...what happens when the buyer annuls a contract? Does he get his deposit back minus 2.5% or something like that? Or do they keep the whole deposit?

I get 100% back if I choose to mutually annul

I read my contract and it says that they can annul the contract before a certain date with no penalties, but that date was long ago

I get 100% back if I choose to mutually annul

I read my contract and it says that they can annul the contract before a certain date with no penalties, but that date was long ago

In that case, consult a real estate lawyer. You need to know your options. The ~$200 spent on an hour or so of proper legal assistance / consulting will protect you big-time in the future.

• 3 semaines plus tard...