Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• 2 mois plus tard...

It's good to see work progressing. Also, I drove by the other day and it appears the building on the corner of Viger and St. Laurent is undergoing a renovation.

I was also wondering, who is in change of maintaining the arches and statues at the entrance of Chinatown, they seem a little run-down. I wonder if with this new construction, the city will put some money into redoing them.

Ca ne me surprendrait pas de voir une deuxième Chinatown (ou un mail Chinois) être construit à Brossard. Il y a beaucoup de commerces Asiatiques là-bas.

Je pense qu'un place idéal est le Place Portobello. Cet mail est presque morte, et c'est dans le milieu de Brossard!

Y'a un mega kim Phat en construction pres de la 10, je sais pas si ca va contenir d'autres commerces.

Y'a un mega kim Phat en construction pres de la 10, je sais pas si ca va contenir d'autres commerces.

Ou ça? Le Kim Phat est situé à côté du Skratch depuis plus de 10 ans. où s'en va t il??

Je pense qu'un place idéal est le Place Portobello. Cet mail est presque morte, et c'est dans le milieu de Brossard!

Dude, when was the last time you were there? Place Portobello used to be dead in the 80's, but when Reno-Dépôt and Wal-Mart arrived in the early 90's, it totally changed that mall. Now that Wal-Mart is gone, it's obvious that the rest of the mall is suffereing, but Zellers will be moving in shortly, and everytihg will be back to normal.

Obviously, Place Portobello will never be like the Champlain Mall or have the prestige of Dix30, but it's a very good Mall for the multiethnic community it serves. Not every mall can be ultra posh or ultra trendy and expensive! You need average malls for average people!

Ou le Grand Prix Karting était! (en face du Wal Mart)

Ahhh!!! C'est ça qu'ils sont en traîn de construire en face de la Place Portobello! Je me demandais ce que ça allait être. Mais cet immeuble est immense, je suppose que le Kim Phat ne sera pas seul la dedans!?

Savez vous ou le Grand Prix Karting va s'en aller?

Ou ça? Le Kim Phat est situé à côté du Skratch depuis plus de 10 ans. où s'en va t il??

Dude, when was the last time you were there? Place Portobello used to be dead in the 80's, but when Reno-Dépôt and Wal-Mart arrived in the early 90's, it totally changed that mall. Now that Wal-Mart is gone, it's obvious that the rest of the mall is suffereing, but Zellers will be moving in shortly, and everytihg will be back to normal.

Obviously, Place Portobello will never be like the Champlain Mall or have the prestige of Dix30, but it's a very good Mall for the multiethnic community it serves. Not every mall can be ultra posh or ultra trendy and expensive! You need average malls for average people!

Yeah, I made that comment a few months ago (when the Wal-Mart closed, and before it was announced that the Zellers would replace it)... The Maxi is leaving for Dix30 (Casey's already left for Dix30 as well)..

The times I have been there have been evenings (8ish) though so that might be why I thought it seemed dead.