Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• 3 semaines plus tard...
  • 2 mois plus tard...

New building and graffiti already? Disgraceful. The guys that do this crap ought to be cockpunched. Artistic graffiti in places where it's appropraite? Sure. Murals? Absolutely. Generic tagging on a brand new building? Unacceptable.

I have zero tolerance for disrespecting public and private property. If you want to do art, find a place to create a mural and get permission and funding to do it. If you want to tag, find a place where it doesn't bother anybody and it's totally out of the way.

Don't. Do. It. On. People's. Property.

This is an infuriating issue to me.

New building and graffiti already? Disgraceful. The guys that do this crap ought to be cockpunched. Artistic graffiti in places where it's appropraite? Sure. Murals? Absolutely. Generic tagging on a brand new building? Unacceptable.

I have zero tolerance for disrespecting public and private property. If you want to do art, find a place to create a mural and get permission and funding to do it. If you want to tag, find a place where it doesn't bother anybody and it's totally out of the way.

Don't. Do. It. On. People's. Property.

This is an infuriating issue to me.

The amount of graffiti tags in Montreal is disgusting, there are many more than in any other North American city I know, and they are incredibly ugly. Toronto has volunteer-based private graffiti removal programs which seem to work pretty well. I wonder why they don't exist in Montreal. I would start one myself with my own money but I haven't found one other person in the city who cares enough to actually do something. Most people I know actually like the tags, while the others just complain...

It takes an hour to take a roller and paint over a wall -- not even.

If the paint is supplied, i'll gladly roll up my sleeves and have fun painting a wall in the summer heat to some music playing on a portable stereo. Sounds like fun! I'd do it.