Aller au contenu
publicité

Babbaluci

Messages recommendés

publicité

Moscow is filled with politicians, lawyers and criminals that have stolen money from the government and the people. Of course, Moscow of now isn't the Moscow that used to be 10 years ago when a ruined economy and horrible social living forced many people to get into crime and prostitution. This state of mind still remains now in Russia but isn't as strong as it used to be. Qwerty isn't quite right saying that Moscow doesn't directly have a "middle class" but I agree on the fact that if you go to the suburbs of Moscow, you'll be overwhelmed by the amount of ugly, deplored Commie Blocks in your sight where most of the poverty lies, but things are changing now with a middle class growing stronger because of the economic rise of Russia with the Olympics, Oil and Gas.

Moscow is filled with politicians, lawyers and criminals that have stolen money from the government and the people.

Heh, replace "Moscow" with "Montreal" and we'll feel right at home.

Moscow is filled with politicians, lawyers and criminals that have stolen money from the government and the people. Of course, Moscow of now isn't the Moscow that used to be 10 years ago when a ruined economy and horrible social living forced many people to get into crime and prostitution. This state of mind still remains now in Russia but isn't as strong as it used to be. Qwerty isn't quite right saying that Moscow doesn't directly have a "middle class" but I agree on the fact that if you go to the suburbs of Moscow, you'll be overwhelmed by the amount of ugly, deplored Commie Blocks in your sight where most of the poverty lies, but things are changing now with a middle class growing stronger because of the economic rise of Russia with the Olympics, Oil and Gas.

I guess my point is that the gap between poor and rich is huge.

I guess my point is that the gap between poor and rich is huge.

Ce qui est le meilleure recette pour un désastre social. À la première crise majeure, tout va péter. Ils n'ont vraiment rien compris.

Distribution of wealth in North America:

1981....... Top 1% of populat1on controlled 8% of total wealth

2011....... Top 1% of population now control 33% of total wealth...Fuckin AAAA!!!!

Makes sense, top earners make 5 billion a year and lowest paying jobs make 15,000 per year

Now that is just dandy...take a 5 minute break and enjoy!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=37026853

• 1 mois plus tard...

le géant du génie-conseil SNC-Lavalin investirait dans son siège social en allant finalement de l'avant avec la construction d'une seconde tour Place Félix-Martin, sur le boulevard René-Lévesque Ouest.

«SNC est propriétaire d'un terrain à côté de son siège social. Ils ont indiqué qu'il y avait des possibilités qu'ils veuillent démarrer une nouvelle tour. C'est quelque chose qui se regarde actuellement», a indiqué une personne bien au fait de l'actualité immobilière à Montréal, qui ne veut pas être identifiée.

Le principal intéressé dit qu'«il en est toujours à l'étape de l'étude de détermination des besoins».

http://lapresseaffaires.cyberpresse.ca/portfolio/immobilier-commercial/201110/05/01-4454591-immobilier-commercial-des-projets-en-cours-et-a-venir.php