Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

I'm disappointed that there isn't barbecues in the Phase 3, we'll have to go to phase 1 or 2 ?!

I can confirm there are barbecues in the Phase 3, it's on the 8th floor terrace and they have security since a few weeks now.

publicité
  • Réponses 1,1k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

C'est très commun depuis plusieurs années dans le reste du monde. Je suis juste surpris de ne pas les avoir vus avant ici.

Le supermarché Avril à DIX30 les ont depuis leur ouverture en automne 2010.

• 4 semaines plus tard...

I think this project is as good as complete?

Walked by this morning and the only machinery left on site is a small bobcat for the backyard landscaping.

A lot of the exterior finishing seems incomplete (no cornices, some sheating sticking out), especially at street level, but I suspect that's as much effort as they'll be putting in.

I think there's already some graffiti on one of the stone walls.

A mention about Cabot Square reno and and the new project for Rene-Lévesque.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Forcillo+hopes+leave+green+legacy/8883461/story.html

Forcillo said he’ll also urge the borough on Wednesday to exceed the city’s minimum rules for preserving green space on the grounds of a former century-old Franciscan church that burned down on René-Lévesque Blvd. W. in his district in February 2010. The cause of the blaze in the vacated church has never been determined.

A developer is negotiating a two-tower condo project on the church site with the borough. And while Groupe Prével has reportedly offered to cede a 330-square-metre parcel of green space for a public park on the sprawling grounds, local residents are calling on the city itself to buy the whole site from the Franciscan order and preserve the grounds.

Forcillo said he’s okay with a condo project, but said the borough should exceed a municipal regulation that requires developers to set aside 10 per cent of buildable surface area in a project as green space.

The borough should require more than 10 per cent of the entire Franciscan grounds, which include two historic mansions next door to the destroyed church, as publicly accessible green space with a provision from the developer for its continued maintenance as a condition for any rezoning approval a condo project would need, he said. The project should also be submitted to the city’s Office de la consultation publique for a public vetting, Forcillo said.

• 3 semaines plus tard...
  • 3 semaines plus tard...