Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 284
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

i don't get the above comment... how do a few condo towers on an island visited near-exclusively by locals impact the view of our city that american tourists receive? and why americans specifically? what is going on here?

i think the concierge at the westin has more control over such views than all current nun's island developments combined.

i don't get the above comment... how do a few condo towers on an island visited near-exclusively by locals impact the view of our city that american tourists receive? and why americans specifically? what is going on here?

i think the concierge at the westin has more control over such views than all current nun's island developments combined.

The Champlain Bridge is the main point of entry into Montreal for Americans traveling by car. Nun's Island is the entrance point. Upon driving through Nun's Island, both sides of the road will have highrises, as opposed to just one side now. It will make the city seem bigger in that respect .Americans specifically, because Ontarians/Westerners come through the west island, and Maritimers would come via the Lafontaine Tunnel or the Jacques Cartier Bridge most likely. Obviously it is just a sweeping generalization but it is true to some extent.

Don't the high rises on both sides of the 401 in Scarborough make Toronto seem larger? Same idea.

It's kind of annoying for those guys who bought Nun's property because they wanted to live in a rural setting so close to downtown, but with the shortening of the Bonaventure, they won't want to go anyway :D But it's got roundabouts!

I always wondered why they won't allow further development on ile Charron on the Lafontaine, except for that hotel... I'd love to put a house on that thing even with the nasty peak-hour traffic and bloody scamera on the mainland approach.

Modifié par Cyrus