Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 1,1k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

One thing i really like about the Louis-Bohème... it's at a nice size now and still under construction - just in time for the festivals!

I don't know if i'm just weird, but i like the fact we have a tall and large building under construction right next to the Quartier des Spectacles so that tourists coming to the jazzfest will see it and subconsciously think to themselves "Montreal is a large city and it's growing and improving".

The windows on the lower floors on the east side have been installed. You can't tell how nice they will look though becasue the cladding on that side hasnt't been put on yet.

One thing i really like about the Louis-Bohème... it's at a nice size now and still under construction - just in time for the festivals!

I don't know if i'm just weird, but i like the fact we have a tall and large building under construction right next to the Quartier des Spectacles so that tourists coming to the jazzfest will see it and subconsciously think to themselves "Montreal is a large city and it's growing and improving".

I feel the same way.

I second that

also last year with the Hilton!

Now if only something big would go up to cover that ugly Transat building and white ugly apartment building on Sherbrooke it would be prefect. Also if the Philip Square building would start construction it would fill in the gap between PVM and some other building in the area.

Any news on the Rogers tower thats was going to be built across from Louis-Bohème. that what we need a nice 30 floor tower.