Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

What was going on on de Maisonneuve between Guy and St Mathieu yesterday? Police had it barricaded all day and a crane was there but had its hook lying on the street.

This may have something to do with it:

Concordia windows targeted by vandals

MONTREAL — Two of Concordia's windows have been damaged in what appears to be acts of vandalism, officials from the university confirmed Wednesday.

Windows in the EV building at 1515 Ste. Catherine St. W and the MB building at 1450 Guy St. were cracked overnight while the buildings were mostly empty.

Montreal police say it appears to be projectiles fired by mischief makers. Police are investigating the cause of vandalism and are seeking suspects.

Only the exterior of the windows was damaged, and the windows have been repaired or replaced, said Concordia officials.

Routine inspections will continue to be conducted throughout the buildings, said officials.

Anyone on or near campus who comes across damage to any other windows is asked to report the information by calling 514-848-2424, ext. 2400.

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20101117/mtl_conu_101117/20101117/?hub=MontrealHome

publicité

The bathrooms on the 11th, 12th and 5 and 6 are great in the hall! They have almost no traffic! What amazes me are the bathroom in the Faubourg! I just do not understand how disgusting they are…

You know, there is a homeless lady always on the 9th floor of the Hall Building. We spoke to her once, and she seemed really intelligent; now I am curious to find out her story.

The bathrooms on the 11th, 12th and 5 and 6 are great in the hall! They have almost no traffic! What amazes me are the bathroom in the Faubourg! I just do not understand how disgusting they are…

You know, there is a homeless lady always on the 9th floor of the Hall Building. We spoke to her once, and she seemed really intelligent; now I am curious to find out her story.

Is that the older Asian woman?

I've had a couple of finals over at Loyola, I know some people who drive to Loyola and park on the street and take the shuttle bus downtown, but I can't imagine spending so much time to get to school every day...

yes, it is the older Asian woman and she is always on the 8th floor. I used to think she was a prof for some time, until I saw hockey tape on her skirt. For a homeless, I say she is very clean!