Aller au contenu

Ritz Carlton (rénovations et agrandissement) - 12 étages - 100M$ (2013)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 396
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

$1.5 million for 1850 sq.ft that seems pretty reasonable, seeing your in a hotel. i wonder how much the 5640 sq.ft units will cost, if those cost more then the penthouse villas at heritage du vieux montreal, that is just wrong.

J'ai entendu dire par une personne qui travaille pour le ritz qu'un des penthouse se serait vendu à 17 millions de $. Ça m'a semblait très exagéré pour le marché montréalais...

Moi aussi. Surtout quand on considère que le penthouse au Crystal n'est toujours pas vendu et que le prix de vente est de 3.5 million$...17 millions$ me semble un peu élevé!

J'ai entendu dire par une personne qui travaille pour le ritz qu'un des penthouse se serait vendu à 17 millions de $. Ça m'a semblait très exagéré pour le marché montréalais...

whoa.

something wrong there.

It could fetch upwards of $10 -12 millions, I don't doubt it at all. First of all, you cannot compare Le Crystal and The Ritz at all. They are in different leagues altogether. Location for one. Sherbrooke street at the heart of the Golden Square Mile; a Sherbrooke street West address alone is worth substantially more. Secondly, it is The Ritz. The history of this building and the hotel is again going to get a premium. Let's not discount the Golden Square Mile history either. The street is lined with stunning architecture. Duplex apartments at the Acadia list for $5 million. This is truly Canada's Fifth Avenue - the pre-war apartments like the Acadia, The Linton, and Le Chateau and soon to be The Ritz are far from the nouveau contempo look of Le Crytal.

The Crystal is a very nice building but when you get to go inside, you have two huge lots surrounding it, which is far from glamorous... also that forgettable ywca building next door isn't prestigious either.

:embarrassed: Its a shame that they haven't developed more of that area around Le Crystal.

Give it time. I wouldn't be surprised to see the lot right next to the Crystal developed with something tall within the next 3 years.

Give it time. I wouldn't be surprised to see the lot right next to the Crystal developed with something tall within the next 3 years.

By tall, do you mean more than 3 floors? :silly: