• 2 semaines plus tard...
publicité
  • Réponses 1,1k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Every week I check out the High rise sections of the Toronto sub-Forum on SSC. Where else am I gonna get my fix of skyscrapers? Certainly not here!:rolleyes:

Anyways, i've been watching the construction of the X-condos and the tower is almost done.

One of the reasons I was sooo looking forward to seeing Louis Bohème go up, was that it reminded me of the X-Condos in Turanna!

But now that i,ve seen most of the cladding used on L-B, I have to say i'm disappointed. I was expecting a BLACK tower, not some mushy grey which looks depressing. I still like the design of this building, however the cladding used to finish L-B looks cheap and kinda kills any enthusiasm i had for this project!

Modifié par Habsfan

But now that i,ve seen most of the cladding used on L-B, I have to say i'm disappointed. I was expecting a BLACK tower, not some mushy grey which looks depressing. I still like the design of this building, however the cladding used to finish L-B looks cheap and kinda kills any enthusiasm i had for this project!

Si tu veux être plus satisfait, tu devrais aller à Place-des-Arts un jour de pluie... L-B est très noir quand il pleut.

Modifié par francely57

Si tu veux être plus satisfait, tu devrais aller à la Place-des-Arts un jour de pluie... L-B est très noir quand il pleut.

Oui je sais, une des première fois que j,ai vu le revêtement, il pleuvait et je trouvait que c'était bien...mais quand je l'ai revu, ça ma laissé un mauvais gout dans la bouche!:eek: