Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

I took a quick look at the first couple pages but couldn't find any pre-Crystal pictures. What used to be there? I imagine some kind of parking lot.

It was my grandfather's land filled with exotic birds and lush greenery. I spent my entire childhood there.

:(

:P

You obviously didn't appreciate the humor and I am not even going to attempt to explain it to you. Especially since you seem so offended ;)

offended? I couldn't care less who hates this building. It's just that people on this forum don't seem to understand that when someone buys a condo the 2 most important factors in making their decision are PRICE and LOCATION , the way a building looks is really unimportant to 90% of the people

• 4 semaines plus tard...
"shithole" ? I would love to live in this "shithole". People live inside the building not outside, what the hell difference does it make if the exterior was stunning?

Je suis parfaitement d'accord avec toi car le plus grand avantage d'habiter à l'intérieur du Crystal, c'est qu'on est certain de ne pas le voir depuis l'extérieur.

• 3 mois plus tard...