Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

publicité
Un autre Americain qui sauve les meubles :mad:

Est-ce qu'il y a un homme d'affaire Quebecois qui viendra nous aider?

personne ne parle d'aide. Gillett est un investisseur. Moi je doute qu'il mette une cenne là-dedans lorsqu'il va réaliser le fardeau financier dans lequel il s'embarquerait.

I hate this city..I hate the lack of big thinking.

I think I'm the only one who has posted in this thread that SUPPORTS the exit of this festival of pollution, noise and industrial lust.

Let it go. This is one of those circuses that make us really sick.

If the only way for Montreal to bring in these tourists is to send cars hurtling around a loop and putting the city under a haze of carbon monoxide, we're better off without them.

Car racing isn't Mother Teresa. It's marketing for the auto and oil industry, as well as a way for alienated and bored males to pretend to be taking part in something "important" and "international."

Replace it with a World Bicycle race or marathon. Car racing is both anachronistic and infantile.

I think I'm the only one who has posted in this thread that SUPPORTS the exit of this festival of pollution, noise and industrial lust.

If the only way for Montreal to bring in these tourists is to send cars hurtling around a loop and putting the city under a haze of carbon monoxide, we're better off without them.

Car racing isn't Mother Teresa. It's marketing for the auto and oil industry, as well as a way for alienated and bored males to pretend to be taking part in something "important" and "international."

Replace it with a World Bicycle race or marathon. Car racing is both anachronistic and infantile.

Wow, what a disgusting mentality.

Ça serait comme si les collections du Musée des Beaux-Arts déménageaient et qu'on les remplaceait par une exposition permanente de sculptures de navets. On remplit l'espace mais on perd tout intérêt.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: