Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 239
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I read on another forum... if I go with Bell Fibe 25 which is $49.95 a month and go over the limit they can charge up to $30 extra and after that I can still use up the bandwidth.... So I can get 25 Mbps (download) for $79.95 a month (unlimited)... If thats true that for sure beats Videotron's 7.5 Mbps unlimited business line.

Yeah, that's true. That's what it says in my service agreement. I got the 16 Mbps because it has a 90 GB cap, which is fine if I don't let loose. By the way, I have been able to get very close to Bell's advertised speed, outside of peak hours.

I never was a big fan of Bell. I used to have Sympatico, ages ago, and it was a disappointing experience. Videotron was great except for their ridiculously low usage allowance. And then wholesale DSL was a total fiasco.

I'm getting the best value with Bell right now. "Value" and "Bell" in the same sentence might seem like an oxymoron, but hey, you better believe it!

Va absolument falloir que Vidéotron fassent de quoi, parce que là ils deviennent beaucoup moins compétitifs!

J'espère... je me rapelle l'agent qui m'as apellé pour essayer de retrouver ma clientèle... pauvre ti-gars, il avait que l'argument de la vitesse à m'offrir que je lui ai concédé assez rapidement... mais une bonne vitesse avec des surfacturations chroniques à chaque moi? Non merci.

Je paie 28$ taxes incluses par mois, DSL 5Mbps, mais j'ai juste 1.6mbps dans mon coin, tant pis, au moins je peux downloader tout ce que je veux.

• 4 mois plus tard...