Aller au contenu

REM (ligne A) - Discussion générale

Messages recommendés

One other project that I hope gets a boost due to this is a orange line extension to bois-brian station. It's a no brainer and a huge benefit to the system. It might also really help transit towards Chomedey in laval whenever the orange line goes up that way.

for lasalle, It all comes down to money doesn't it? In an ideal world I would hope that this puts an extension from Angrinion back on the table, it would help both lasalle as well as relieve congestion on sherbrooke/Loyola if they had a more northern route. but most likely we are looking at improved bus service/BRT at best.

One other project that I hope gets a boost due to this is a orange line extension to bois-brian station. It's a no brainer and a huge benefit to the system. It might also really help transit towards Chomedey in laval whenever the orange line goes up that way.

for lasalle, It all comes down to money doesn't it? In an ideal world I would hope that this puts an extension from Angrinion back on the table, it would help both lasalle as well as relieve congestion on sherbrooke/Loyola if they had a more northern route. but most likely we are looking at improved bus service/BRT at best.

Looks like beyond the Blue Line extension, the city has shelved all Metro extension plans, starting with the Yellow Line extension towards Boucherville.

At the last Executive Committee meeting, the political keadership also cancelled all funding for tramway studies.

Envoyé de mon SGH-T999V en utilisant Tapatalk

Sur cette carte, on peut voir la nécessité d'une connexion à Bois-Franc.

Ouais, mais c'est en bonne partie parce que son bras à l'ouest de Bois-Franc est pas mal trop long. Ça décale plusieurs stations à l'ouest beaucoup trop à l'ouest.

Y'a que moi qui trouve que c'est ridicule de faire un si long détour de l'Aéroport pour se rendre au centre-ville? Il manque une boucle au sud, de l'Aéroport le long de la 20, vers le centre ville... (ou au moins jusqu'à une station de métro)