Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

You certainly did not answer my question: What are you doing on this forum while at work? I know some people who got fired for this kind of action which is a form of abuse towards AC. You would be the fisrt one to denounce a similar situation from the part of an opponent. Stealing time is indeed a small kind of corruption.

ACPNC, with all that the "Makers" of society do for the "Takers" among us, surely Mark has earned his right to screw around on the internet on the company's dime.

(Sarcasm)

(Sarcasm)

(Sarcasm)

(Sarcasm)

(Sarcasm)

Seriously though, if the work ethic of the average office/middle management worker was to come under a level of scrutiny comparable to that usually applied to "les cols bleus", I don't think you'd see much of a distinction. One difference is that working under the hot sun (or aboard an aircraft, for that matter), you can't periodically maximize a spreadsheet to make it look as though you're busy.

Modifié par gars du new jersey
Flagrant grammatical error

• Réponses 74
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Niveau corruption et malversations c'est un mal mondial voir les manifs au Brésil et en Turquie..

Rien que pour la France voici la liste des condamnations(tous partis):

Il est plus facile de faire une liste de ceux qui ne sont pas encore condamnés que l'inverse:

http://www.wikistrike.com/article-liste-des-condamnations-et-mises-en-examen-du-ps-du-parti-de-gauche-des-verts-de-l-ump-et-du-fn-116776009.html

no comment

I'm 100% sure Montreal's reputation in the world over Pastagate, Turbangate, Mayor Gate, and now Spoongate has taken a huge beating

I agree with you that it will do this for the mark_ac's of this world but the good news is that people with a bit of intelligence and in international policy decision making will see past the sensationalism of these events. I'm sure if someone from the outside asked you to describe the people of Quebec, you would say this is a society that does not want to see the word pasta on their menu. While we all know this was an isolated event from one individual, you will grab this event and try to paint it across the entire population. That's the difference between the mark_ac's of this world and the ones with a bit of intelligence.

For the corruption scandal, I see this in a entirely different angle. Just do a bit of research on corruption in the world and you will quickly realized that Canada and a handful of nations, mostly Scandinavians, are the least corrupted nations in the world! When I see all these arrests of our officials, in my mind, it means that we are a society that is very serious about getting rid of corruption and that the system we put in place to prevent corruption, is actually working, officials are going down.

After taking out all these corrupt politicians, I can only believe that Canada, and Quebec in particular, will be the lands where governments are the least corrupted on the entire planet, we might even end up close to the top spot. :)

I'm 100% sure Montreal's reputation in the world over Pastagate, Turbangate, Mayor Gate, and now Spoongate has taken a huge beating

Un grain de sable dans la plage médiatique mondiale (s'cusez la métaphore à deux sous).

Niveau corruption et malversations c'est un mal mondial voir les manifs au Brésil et en Turquie..

Rien que pour la France voici la liste des condamnations(tous partis):

Il est plus facile de faire une liste de ceux qui ne sont pas encore condamnés que l'inverse:

http://www.wikistrike.com/article-liste-des-condamnations-et-mises-en-examen-du-ps-du-parti-de-gauche-des-verts-de-l-ump-et-du-fn-116776009.html

no comment

C'est pour ça que je crois que nous élevons nos politichiens sur un piédestal inutile. Ils sont humain comme nous tous.

Dans la plupart des villes d'Europe, un détournement de 50 000$ comme Applebaum passerait à peine dans les manchettes.

Je crois que nous demandons trop à nos politiciens pour le salaire ridicule qu'ils ont pour la pression du travail qui vient avec. Je ne les pardonne pas du tout, je trouve que cette corruption est totalement inacceptable.

Mais ce que je dit et répète, Québec n'est pas la seule province avec de la corruption, nous sommes la seule province qui l'a mise à jour devant tout le monde et qui fait de quoi pour s'en débarrasser. finalement, c'est quoi la différence entre le lobby du pavé et celui du pétrole franchement ?