Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

On peut voir la séparation entre le première et la deuxième phase, en plus de voir que l'espace vert prend une place importante dans l'ensemble du projet!!!

overdale.png

Interesting so the the second phase would cover the eastern portion, including the cheesy restaurant at the corner of RL/Lucien L'Allier and the Hippo crib next door (+ une station de service de moin au CV).

Trying to picture how the mansion would fit with the new build. And if green space is aplenty good would be a good addition for that part of downtown.

At least the tall stuff gets built first hopefully!

Trying to picture how the mansion would fit with the new build. And if green space is aplenty good would be a good addition for that part of downtown.

You can see it in the southeast corner of the plan. It seems to be integrated into a park space.

I'm gonna have to agree with Chris on this one. Just looking at the rendering you can tell that this tower will not have more than 38-40 floors.(and that includes the podium floors) Seeing as its a residential building, I just don't see how it could be much taller than 120-125 meters.

164 mètres : podium 44 mètres + tour 120 mètres

GDS, are you guessing or you have information? It really doesn't look taller than 120 metres...

I'm gonna have to agree with Chris on this one. Just looking at the rendering you can tell that this tower will not have more than 38-40 floors.(and that includes the podium floors) Seeing as its a residential building, I just don't see how it could be much taller than 120-125 meters.

Attendons que GDS nous dévoile sa source...