Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

This is such an awesome location to be in. Close to the downtown core, Chinawtown 2, Westmount Park, SAQ, Alexis Nihon, the Metro, a Japanese grocery store, laundromat and a sex shop ... diverse really.

Sure the old Canadian Tire looks worn out, the old Blockbusters is looking for a new lease on life and that disastrous looking building next to the Shell that used to be a Wendy's needs to be reinvented. But overall the area is awesome. Mix of edgy and grungy that meets new life (including the bar and entertainment empire being built at the corner of Fort).

I love it.

I disagree. I find this area to be overcrowded and a no-man's land at the same time. So much empty storefronts, decaying buildings, unsecure parks (Cabot square is the mecca of drug-dealing and loitering), Alexis-Nihon has morphed into a 3rd rate shopping center, the forum is an eyesore from the outside and a desolation inside. So much needs to be done in this area, the Seville is a good start but man is this area in need of a restructuration. I heard an Adonis supermarket will open on the ground floor of Seville, let's hope they keep it classy and don't go the trashy route like PA. Ok, enough rambling I'm heading back to my Ritz apartments.

publicité
  • Réponses 1,1k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Even though I bought a condo in le Seville, I think the area isn't that great... There's a ton of work to do but I have good hope that with time Ste-catherine is gonna extend further and attract people and shops. I heard about the Children Hospital that's going to be moved somewhere else ? Is it true ? What are they going to do with this huge building.

When does the marche adonis open?

At this point I believe it's still in the realm of speculation. Nothing official.

But I must say I've been looking at the first floor layout and there seems to be too many concrete divisions to efficiently host a large surface retailer. Who knows!