Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 218
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Belles photos Cataclaw! Ce coin à vraiment changé depuis quelques années, mais il reste encore l'affreux Port-de-mer qui gâche le paysage:mad:

Il est quand même mieux depuis qu'ils l'ont peinturé et remplacé le noir par du orange. De plus à l'intérieur de la bâtisse, c'est assez joli.

J'ai bien hâte de voir le résultat final, non seulement de l'Université, mais aussi de l'ensemble du secteur.

Mon père qui habite le secteur m'a dit qu'ils ne renouvellent plus les baux à l'intérieur du petit centre commercial qui sert d'édicule au métro... apparemment on s'apprête à rebâtir ce bâtiment. Dans les vidéos montrant le projet de l'U-de-S, on voit une tour par dessus le métro.

• 4 semaines plus tard...
  • 4 semaines plus tard...

I still think it's nothing more than a no man's land.

What's the point in having urbanists and architects if all we end up with is a mess like Longueuil (New Jersey, Québec).

Right across is a great opportunity to link the South Shore to Montreal via hydrafoils. A catwalk over the highway and a small port that could handle direct boats to Old Montreal, Laval, Nun's Island, Quebec, 3 Rivieres, Varennes, Boucherville...

Although there is room for improvement (and the development going on is certainly a step in the right direction) i have to disagree.

The "downtown" Longueuil area is not a no-man's land. The place is bustling with people at almost all hours of the day, due to the incredibly important transportation hub. Toss in a university campus and the place is going to be quite lively, even moreso than it already is.

It might be busy, but it's still ugly and I wouldn't want to live anywhere near there. These buildings depress me. It's sad that we have so many of them in our city.

I would suggest you avoid visiting certain eastern European countries. :sigh: