Aller au contenu
publicité

L'iPhone 2.0 débarque au Canada

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Je ne comprends pas ceux qui chiâlent au sujet du Iphone.

Si vous trouvez que c'est trop cher, move on, ce n'est pas pour toi.

On a pas le droit de chialer contre le monopole GSM de Rogers?

publicité
  • Réponses 42
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

La situation devrait être résolue d'ici 1 an et demi.

Rogers sont pas fous, si ils peuvent se permettre des prix aussi élevés pour un téléphone, c'est qu'ils savent que des gens sont assez stupides pour se procurer le gadget du moment à un tel prix.

En gros, il y a une masse critique de gens bien nantis qui ont de l'argent à perdre. Si vous trouvez que c'est trop cher, vous ne faîtes pas partie du marché cible de rogers.

J'adore les gadgets, j'en ai pleins et j'en achète tout le temps. C'est pas le prix qui m'agace, c'est de se faire pour des criss de caves qui m'énerve.

Même le package le plus cher, c'est irréaliste comme quantité de données pour qqun qui veut surfer le net sur son gadget,... ma facture de téléphone tourne toujours entre 75 et 100$ par mois, mais quand t'as pas grand chose pour, ça deviens fatigant.

honestly everyone complaining about the plans, just because of the shitty deal we got on data.

best bet everyone should just go buy an unlocked version online, it sucks its going to cost a bit more then being stuck for 3 years with a new plan or a plan you already have.

at least with the unlocked phone you should be able to get the visual voicemail seeing for some reason it does not use any 2.5/3G data or any minutes, thats if i read the thing on rogers correctly.

hopefully between july 11th and july 27th, rogers some how changes the data plans a bit, if not i am going for an unlocked phone from timtechs or puremobile.

plus, you can find a few spots in montreal that offer wi-fi anyways. ilesansfils has a ton of places downtown for free wi-fi :)

Telus has the diamond touch with unlimited surfing and mail for 30$ a month with any of their packages. It looks like an amazing phone.

Bell also is pushing for an unlimited data package, hopefully its not only wap which sucks major balls...

we'll see how this will unfold.

Telus has the diamond touch with unlimited surfing and mail for 30$ a month with any of their packages. It looks like an amazing phone.

Bell also is pushing for an unlimited data package, hopefully its not only wap which sucks major balls...

we'll see how this will unfold.

thing is, is telus unlimited wap or html?

plus i have a feeling bell will screw ppl over with unlimited html but with websites they choose lol

i've been checking up on telecoms from around the globe.

as of sept 2007 canada had over 19 million people with a mobile carrier, which 7.4 million were with rogers.

only other country with something similar was like australia, and they are also getting raped. thing is they might be lucky with 3, which might give them unlimited data, seeing 3 in HK has unlimited data.

man oh man, i'm going to go insane with the damn iphone.

switching sim cards is going to be a royal pain!

Note: The tethering/unbricking process must be repeated every time a new SIM is inserted in the iPhone, even if the device has already been unbricked before.

(Courtesy of Rogers)

Plus if I read something else correctly, only certain iPhones in Canada for sale can use Rogers voice-data packages on the iPhone, because of the IMEI. If you get like a grey market iPhone, which I am planing on doing, you can not get one of those plans they showed.

Plus I need to call up and ask for the visual voicemail #, seeing its quite different then the other voicemail *sigh*

c'est compliqué!