Aller au contenu

Place University-St-Jacques (tours 1 et 2) - 19, 30 étages

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

On devrait peut-être interdire les démolitions sans processus de construction minimalement entamé (ententes avec des banques, des contracteurs, etc.)? Ça éviterait de laisser des terrains vacants pendant potentiellement des années.

On devrait peut-être interdire les démolitions sans processus de construction minimalement entamé (ententes avec des banques, des contracteurs, etc.)? Ça éviterait de laisser des terrains vacants pendant potentiellement des années.

D'un autre coté, on devrait p-e laisser plus de temps à des développeurs pour réaliser le projet, plutôt que d'avoir à recommencer tout les processus d'approbations.

D'un autre coté, on devrait p-e laisser plus de temps à des développeurs pour réaliser le projet, plutôt que d'avoir à recommencer tout les processus d'approbations.

Oui, mais le risque est que certains étirent inutilement le temps et laissent pourrir là un terrain qu'un autre voudrait peut-être reprendre. La ligne est difficile à tracer...

Where the hell is the OCPM when you need them?

They stymie development where they shouldn't and then allow something like this demolition to go forward without a "shovel in the ground" project? WTF....

You obviously have no idea how the OCPM works, do you? The OCPM only makes consultation when the city asks for it or when the city wants to approve a project that needs a derogation from the zoning laws. The OCPM has absolutely no say whatsoever in any other urban decisions by the city. In 2015, so far, the OCPM only worked on four projects. 99% of projects in the city of Montreal get approval by the city without the OCPM having anything to do with the decisions.

Modifié par MartinMtl

I'm hoping they'll reintegrate that facade...

Here's the Saint-Jacques / Notre Dame area west of McGill back in 1963. Before the parking lot revolution. Look at these absolutely stunning buildings on Notre-Dame that are ALL GONE today. The only one that remains is the Pub Victoria building.

[ATTACH]23007[/ATTACH]

I haven't seen that picture before... would you happen to know it's source, so perhaps I could get a higher definition one?

I haven't seen that picture before... would you happen to know it's source, so perhaps I could get a higher definition one?

Answered my own question as I found the originals on:

http://goo.gl/0q1aAI

or:

http://pistard.banq.qc.ca/unite_chercheurs/description_fonds?p_anqsid=201004201059171271&p_centre=06M&p_classe=P&p_fonds=685&p_numunide=878096

• 4 semaines plus tard...