Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 1,1k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

There sure are a lot of butt ugly buildings in that area!

That is a gross understatement. When I was going to school in that area, every day I would think about what it would look like if the buildings have gotten a facelift.

How hard could it be to make the Guy neighbor a little better? Just take Hotel de la Montagne. I made a little something to show how hiring some artists to paint on the blind walls could make it so much better:

delamontagne.jpg

Now just give the rest a good wash, maybe get it painted by the artists too, and you got yourself a pretty original building.

Plus it helps get street artists from being illegal and time to do something great.

Modifié par JFrosty

How hard could it be to make the Guy neighbor a little better? Just take Hotel de la Montagne. I made a little something to show how hiring some artists to paint on the blind walls could make it so much better:

delamontagne.jpg

Now just give the rest a good wash, maybe get it painted by the artists too, and you got yourself a pretty original building.

Plus it helps get street artists from being illegal and time to do something great.

5640791_489aec42a9.jpg

This is nicer though. Honolulu, Hawaii