Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

• Administrateur

I think the price of the 40D should be on par with the 30D at its release, I believe around 1500$.

I have been shooting stuff for about 5-6 years now, and I learnt all on my own :D

• 1 mois plus tard...
publicité
  • Réponses 27
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

• Administrateur

what is your budget? That is the real question, there's no point recommending a 5D if you can't afford it :)

And yes there's some new models coming up this year, including the 40D.

• Administrateur

30D is really strong camera, I have a 20D for over 2 years now and its a charm, plus the build is amazing.

Mine went thru everything, and it survived, I guess a normal users would use for an eternity.

• Administrateur

If noise is an issue for you and you have big(bigger) hands, then the 30D is a better choice.

My friend has a Rebel, the user interface is akward.

Try them both, go to a futureshop and hold them both in your hand and check the buttons.

also check http://www.dpreview.com for an extensive review.

• 8 mois plus tard...

Nikon just announced the D300 and D3. With these models, Nikon is now back in the game and the captors are now much better than their counterparts at Canon.

The noise at high ISO is almost absent. You can go as far as ISO 3200 without having noise.

Also both models have live view, 51 points of focus, etc.

I am not starting a Canon-Nikon war. Both companies have very good cameras. Also, Nikon is well known for its good lens. I am just saying that you should also consider Nikon. With the D300 coming, the D200 will probably drop in price also and may match with your budget.

• 2 mois plus tard...

Tu devrais pouvoir prendre de belles photos très "intimes". :D

J'imagine très bien que tu pourrais littéralement entrer dans les chambres à coucher des Tours Lépines (Les Pines ?) à partir de l'observatoire Kondiaronk !!