Aller au contenu

1500, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest - 19 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

• 2 semaines plus tard...
On 2020-06-23 at 10:20 PM, lma13 said:

20200623_205256.jpg20200623_205211.jpg20200623_205205.jpg

The Concordia building needs a new covering. An architectural competition should be launched for something out of this world. This has the potential of making de Maisonneuve a true pole between the de la Montagne and Guy and the Guy intersection our mini Times Square.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vincenzo said:

The Concordia building needs a new covering. An architectural competition should be launched for something out of this world. This has the potential of making de Maisonneuve a true pole between the de la Montagne and Guy and the Guy intersection our mini Times Square.

Good luck with that, The EV and JMSB are both new and the Guy tower was just redone 8 or 9 years ago. 

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, vincenzo a dit :

I am refeferring to the building between Bishop and McKay. 

Cet édifice? https://www.google.com/maps/@45.49649,-73.5782439,3a,75y,36.9h,84.63t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sUkyk0XL27yxbYDaDULY8yw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

En effet cet immeuble jure par son style visuellement pauvre qui n'a rien de prestigieux quand on le compare à la majorité des rénovations récentes du campus SGW. Notamment ses ridicules petites fenêtres carrées et son style froid et massif qui s'apparente au brutalisme.

• Like 1