Aller au contenu

Tour des Canadiens - 50 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

I couldn't agree more !!!! To that I might add this : it's this hill (out of the ten summits) that has been choosen to describe the hill range. The name Monteregian is coming from Mons Regius the name of our hill in latin. So, the influence of the Mont-Royal is felt beyond the island.

If someone wants to build a tower taller than the burj khalifa in downtown Montreal, you would say no because of the mountain's sentimental value? Lol what a sad bunch of artsy fartsy batophobiacs

Central Park is still charming and attracts millions even though it's surrounded by towers. Nobody seems to complain there.

• Réponses 4,4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

If someone wants to build a tower taller than the burj khalifa in downtown Montreal, you would say no because of the mountain's sentimental value? Lol what a sad bunch of artsy fartsy batophobiacs

Central Park is still charming and attracts millions even though it's surrounded by towers. Nobody seems to complain there.

I would say no because that lone tower would be so out of whack compared with our tiny 50 storeys that the whole skyline ans scenery would be totally screwed. We don't need a power-trip ego-inflated tower to put Montreal on the map or satisfy MtlUrb teeny-boopers.

Wow! C'est fou de constater que le design du 1250 à presque 30 ans! Encore plus beau et élégant que ce qu'on construit derrière sur RL.

Les architectes en ont fait les plans en 1987-88, la construction a débuté en 1989 et inauguré en 1992.