Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

This city is a fucking disgrace.

No it isn't...Everywhere he goes, the reaction is similar.

Remember that out of the 3 million people in the Montreal region, only a few hundred morons had nothing better to do.

By the way: nice avatar, the stig rockkkssss. ;)

publicité
  • Réponses 79
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Hmm I hate Bush as much as much as the next guy... but don't you think burning American flags and an effigy of the man is a little crazy?

A little crazy? Yes.

But does it mean I'd love to round them up and deport them to some "Communist paradise"? Nope.

you guys should check this video out, it's pretty fvcking hilarious!

I had no idea there were soooo many idiots in the world!

http://blogues.cyberpresse.ca/lagace/?p=70723444

enjoy!

Well ok, these people look like idiots but there are just as many videos like this one making lefties look like idiots. Don't generalize right-wingers into a group of religious-extremist nut bags because it's not really like that. Second, just like them, I would probably look/sound just as stupid on camera when asked a question because of nervousness. I am against so many bills that the democrats are putting forward right now that I'm not sure if I could count them. I know exactly what I'm against but in front of the camera, I know I would be too nervous to come up with more than one or two. Most people are not used to being interviewed like that on tv and it's normal to be nervous I think.

There are plenty of idiots on both sides. This video and many news items are out to get the most idiot looking signs and footage and that's just not representative.

At least right wingers don't use violence when protesting like left-wingers do. It also shows how radical the democrats are being right now to have so many people come protest, conservatives usually roll their eyes in disbelief and then go on with their day. So to have them get out and peacefully protest is a great thing for the future of freedom in the world. Lefties, on the other hand, protest all the time, and they do so violently. The radical lefties go around trashing cities when the G20/G8 meetings come to their city, there's the police brutality protests that always escalates to violence. There's environmental terrorists that go around blowing up pipelines and other infrastructure that barely ever makes the news. I mean, give me a break, let's stop painting conservatives as radicals for no reason and concentrate on the people that are actually doing the damage.

Lefties want government handouts and want the rich to pay for it all. That is a lazy mindset to have in life and it's just sad. Take care of yourself and take your responsibilities. Stop offloading all your problems to the government.