Aller au contenu

Tour des Canadiens - 50 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Leftcoaster from SSP is saying that this is just Phase 1

Sorry, don't mean to be so cryptic, but some of the information is just not meant to be released yet... don't want to lose my job just for SSP!

The Ave des Canadiens tower project is fairly advanced, will probably go to sales Q1 2012, so information will be somewhat steady up to and past that date.

As far as the remaining phases they are much more conceptual at this point, several architects are involved (some big names too), and a final design hasn't even been chosen yet. However if the concept that seems to be frontrunner at this point is chosen it will be a complete icon for the city, a total game changer. Even if it doesn't get chosen the other designs are pretty damn good too.

Certainly exciting times to come.

:cool:

• Réponses 4,4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Séance ordinaire du conseil d’arrondissement du mardi 11 octobre 2011 19 h

http://ville.montreal.qc.ca/document...1_19h00_FR.pdf

Salle de l’Ermitage

Collège de Montréal

3510, chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges

PROJET D’ORDRE DU JOUR

40.23 Urbanisme - Projet particulier d'urbanisme

CA Direction de l'aménagement urbain et des services aux entreprises - 1114400021

Adopter une résolution autorisant la construction d'une tour mixte (commerces et habitation) adjacente au Centre Bell, sur l'emplacement au sud-est de l'intersection de la rue de la Montagne et de l'avenue des Canadiens/Tour Avenue des Canadiens en vertu du Règlement sur les projets particuliers deconstruction, de modification ou d'occupation d'un immeuble - 1er projet de résolution

District(s) : Peter-McGill

Les personnes intéressés peuvent lire les détails du projet (description, nombre d'étages, rendus ..) dans la grande cartable dans l'entrée avant le début de la réunion.

Modifié par IluvMTL

My class at UQAM finishes at 18:00 on Tuesday (too bad it's not at the Borough Office this time which is right next door to the university instead of at Collège de Montreal which is on Côte-Des-Neiges just above Sherbrooke). I may have to work on my project afterwards, so I'll have to play it by ear.

I remember seeing the Metropol at a council meeting. It had several pages of descriptive text and renders. Someone should bring a camera and take pics of the pages. This information is supposed to be public, so....There is usually only one thick binder available with all the resolutions for the public to look at, so if anyone is going they should try and arrive a little early.

I'm no expert on municipal government workings, but resolutions at the council meetings have already been discussed by the councillors and are normally passed (Trembay's party has the majority anway). Resolutions appear at 3 successive council meetings before they are adopted. If a project is derogatory, there is a posibilty of opening register in view of a possible referendum, but it doesn't appear to be the case with this phase of the project.

Thanks IluvMTL very interesting ! I wish i could go but i'm in Quebec city tuesday ! I hope someone will be able to get all the info available and share it !

My class at UQAM finishes at 18:00 on Tuesday (too bad it's not at the Borough Office this time which is right next door to the university instead of at Collège de Montreal which is on Côte-Des-Neiges just above Sherbrooke). I may have to work on my project afterwards, so I'll have to play it by ear.

I remember seeing the Metropol at a council meeting. It had several pages of descriptive text and renders. Someone should bring a camera and take pics of the pages. This information is supposed to be public, so....There is usually only one thick binder available with all the resolutions for the public to look at, so if anyone is going they should try and arrive a little early.

I'm no expert on municipal government workings, but resolutions at the council meetings have already been discussed by the councillors and are normally passed (Trembay's party has the majority anway). Resolutions appear at 3 successive council meetings before they are adopted. If a project is derogatory, there is a posibilty of opening register in view of a possible referendum, but it doesn't appear to be the case with this phase of the project.

Je confirme : 61 étages et 197,1 mètres!!

Pas vraiment de nouveaux rendus, mais les élévations par contre au conseil d'arrondissement.

Ça semble tres prometteur! L'hôtel n'est pas officiel. Un bar au rdc.

Vraiment incroyable!