Aller au contenu

Échangeur Turcot

WestAust

Messages recommendés

That is what happens when you live in a democratic society. Everyone needs to have their point heard and reviewed at the cost of the tax payers money. Seeing that it is our money, the government doesn't give a crap.

I generally agree with your statement. The problem I have, and I believe Rocca shares the same frustration as me is that it's not like he's complaining cause nothing has been done in 1 year. It's been 4 years and absolutely nothing has been done. I understand that many things have to be taken care of, but not EVERYTHING needs to be debated ad nauseam by thousands of differrent people all the time. Some decisions can be made by the people in the right positions without always going back to the people for their 2 cents.

We the people elect the right individuals to take those hard decisions... they are not doing their job!

One of the reason of "l'immobilisme québécois" no one wants to make a decision because some will be unhappy so nothing is done. Look at Notre-Dame street. It's been what, 10 years, 3 concepts and still, nothing.:yawning:

We need to stop electing people with no spinal cord that can't stand with their decision! :mad:

Attends, les Chinois, eux ils l'ont l'affaire. Shanghaï est spectaculaire. Je mettrais bien mes photos, mais elle ne sont pas sur mon ordinateur, alors voici celles-ci que j'ai trouvé sur internet :

intersection_from_above.JPG

DPillar02.jpg

I just thought of it, not sure if it was addressed. Seeing they plan on building condo / apartments in that area, what will be doing to that paper recycling place thats on Notre-Dame?

Rien: les rendus présentés ont été présentés en tant que suggestion de ce qui pourrait être fait...mais ce n'est pas les plan de construire ni le tramway, ni le boulevard urbain ni les condos. Bref, l'idée c'était de cacher l'autoroute sur les rendus.