publicité
  • Réponses 497
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

:sweatdrop: It's me lol

I just thought it would be a cool concept,for new followers to follow projects they missed and to organize the pictures or just to bring back old memories,it's easier to follow a project we want to see through video instead of looking through every page and also it will bring new members it's like a way to extend mtlurb...I'm not taking any credit for this,I did this for everyone on this forum to enjoy.:highfive:

Je suis pas contre ton idée, mais faudrait que tu demandes aux gens en premier s'ils veulent que leurs photos s'y retrouvent, et que tu leur donnes crédit dans la description du vidéo directement sur YouTube.

I just thought it would be a cool concept,for new followers to follow projects they missed and to organize the pictures or just to bring back old memories,it's easier to follow a project we want to see through video instead of looking through every page and also it will bring new members it's like a way to extend mtlurb...I'm not taking any credit for this,I did this for everyone on this forum to enjoy.:highfive:

Great Job CFurtado. I love the idea and I really appreciated the work you did.

However, next time, i suggest you ask permission from the people who took the photos. 99.9% of them will say yes, but the polite thing to do is to ask them first before you use their pictures! :highfive::)

• Administrateur

C'est un très beau vidéo et ça ne me dérange pas que tu prennes mes photos, mais comme JFrosty et Habsfan ont dit, j'aurais préféré que tu me le demandes et que tu mettes au moins mon nom dans la description...:)

La bonne chose à faire est d'inclure tous les crédits à la fin du vidéo, ou comme watermark dans un coin de la vidéo... parceque un vidéo de youtube peut etre copié, et le texte dans youtube.com ne sera pas inclus.