Aller au contenu
publicité

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

publicité

This is fantastic work. I'm a student in architecture and am planning to do my project on 400 Sherbrooke. I just recently came across this website and find it very helpful. I was wondering if any one can guide me as to where I can find more information about Hilton (e.g. the budget, the financing company, dimensions/area per floor, etc.)

Any help would be appreciated. Also, I just recently visited the site and have some recent pics to upload shortly. Still trying to figure out how this website works.

I was wondering if any one can guide me as to where I can find more information about Hilton (e.g. the budget, the financing company, dimensions/area per floor, etc.)

Most of that information is confidential. Good luck getting the information.

Plus Hilton, are only part owner.

Promotters don't like giving out that information. Believe me, I work for a lot of them.

This is fantastic work. I'm a student in architecture and am planning to do my project on 400 Sherbrooke. I just recently came across this website and find it very helpful. I was wondering if any one can guide me as to where I can find more information about Hilton (e.g. the budget, the financing company, dimensions/area per floor, etc.)

Any help would be appreciated. Also, I just recently visited the site and have some recent pics to upload shortly. Still trying to figure out how this website works.

Welcome to the Boards Alive1999.

Like Superman mentionned, that kind of Info is hard to get seeing as this tower will not be an office tower but a Hotel.

For now, all we can pretty much say is that this building will have 36 floors. Condos and hotel use only!

• Administrateur

welcome to the board!

• 2 semaines plus tard...
  • 2 semaines plus tard...