Aller au contenu
publicité

Réaménagement de l'A10/Bonaventure au sud du canal

OursNoir

Messages recommendés

• 4 mois plus tard...
publicité

Hello, I have a few questions for knowledgeable users here. I am currently working on a proposal to build a basketball field under the Bonaventure expressway. Who would I need to contact to get this project approved? The city of Montreal, the MTQ, Les Ponts Jacques Cartier et Champlain Incorporée (PJCCI)?

• Like 4

il y a 10 minutes, Mondo_Grosso a dit :

Hello, I have a few questions for knowledgeable users here. I am currently working on a proposal to build a basketball field under the Bonaventure expressway. Who would I need to contact to get this project approved? The city of Montreal, the MTQ, Les Ponts Jacques Cartier et Champlain Incorporée (PJCCI)?

Both PJCCI and the City of Mtl (as I suppose it wouldn't be private)

il y a 41 minutes, Mondo_Grosso a dit :

If it's at the Peel Basin on the Griffintown side & the other side, it's probably Park Canada, but south to Mill Street. You will probably have to check with the city for the zoning and the owner of the land, I don't know the PJCCI own the lands or another entity like the Port of Montreal

Also the part in Griffintown at the Peel Basin would be nice, since it's already in a park and not properly use since all the construction for the demolition of the last part. More south, it's use as parking and not really accessible 

1 hour ago, Dominic723 said:

If it's at the Peel Basin on the Griffintown side & the other side, it's probably Park Canada, but south to Mill Street. You will probably have to check with the city for the zoning and the owner of the land, I don't know the PJCCI own the lands or another entity like the Port of Montreal

Also the part in Griffintown at the Peel Basin would be nice, since it's already in a park and not properly use since all the construction for the demolition of the last part. More south, it's use as parking and not really accessible 

https://earth.app.goo.gl/NX1mtR

I should have specified where, so see the above link and images.

I am currently researching the project, I will be sharing the results soon on MtlUrb in the vision section.

Screenshot_20200524-221343_Earth.jpg

Screenshot_20200524-221555_Earth.jpg

15 hours ago, Mondo_Grosso said:

That’s a really great idea! 👍🏼 What’s the vertical clearance like? 

So maybe no buzzer-beaters from half-court, but it sure sounds like an awesome project in an area that will soon explode with residential growth. Good on ya! I can’t wait to hear more about it!