Aller au contenu

Expos de Montréal

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Seperatist politics have run business and investment out of town before. If you think politics and politicians don't have any influence on business or a billion dollard investment such as this then you are seriously foolish. Remember one thing, this is just a research report. Anything can be dressed up and made to look good. It is the actual investors that have to take on this risk and put up the funds. This is not hockey. The business of baseball is very different! Why dont we have a basketball team in Montreal??? We have the venue right?!?! Think about it!

Modifié par wellz

Will Major league baseball will return to Montreal?

http://wapc.mlb.com/play/?topic_id=7417714&content_id=31267965

The guy at the end claimed the Big O was quiet. Even at 7,000 fans at a game, I found it louder than Skydome which usually gets over 3 times that amount. All the empty seats allowed for a lot of seat slamming. The people who did attend were really into the game and wouldn't be shy to cheer or yell things out either.

The fans that were lacking were the more casual types. Those are the fickle types who like baseball, but not enough to go out to the Big O on a beautiful Montreal summer evening.

In passing, the current US jackpot is $550M, and its open to non-Americans. Imagine winning it and deciding to start building a stadium. If I won, I think I would throw some money behind the baseball project. :awesome:

Modifié par Vauxhall

Est-ce qu'il va y avoir dautres developpements un jour ou le projet d'étude n'aura aucune influence selon vous?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Selon Cromartie, il va laissé le temps au milieu de prendre connaissance de l'étude et de faire les constats et il estime que vers février il pourrait avoir d'autres annonces