Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

lol, whatever. It's MLB. Does anybody watch baseball? I mean like in Miami, Tampa and Pittsburgh? Scumbag Loria's team has won the world series 2 times in seven years (for those counting the Cubs are at 100 years without a pennant!) and yet last year they pulled out crowds of under a 1000! It's quite sad. Baseball sucks, they screw the expos, but the jokes on them. I say good riddance. I have better things to do then watch MLB.

Also, I can confidently say NFL won't come to Canada.

• Réponses 121
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Wow... All this talk of "baseball sucks" etc...

I'm sure the people who say this have never actually watched a complete game (in person or on TV), and/or do not understand the rules/strategies used in the game.

It is a game that is popular with some of the most intelligent sports fans due to the fact that everything comes down to numbers and percentages. Every detail can be calculated.

Does anybody watch baseball?

I do. I watch as many Red Sox games as I can catch(about 20 regular season games, and almost all playoff games). Even though TSN and SportsNet are trying to force feed us the fvcking BlueJays (as Canada's Team) I don't think they are very successful in the Québec market. Before the Expos came, the province of Québec was Red Sox territory, and now that the Expos are gone, it has become Red Sox territory once more!

I'm 14, and I don't play baseball. but I would like to, baseball is a very amazing and strategic game. I remember when I was younger going watching the Expos at the Olympic stadium with my dad. Good memories. the year after the Expos leave, me and my dad went to Washington to watch them, there were a lot of Expos fan who were there. I wish they come back.

When Boston won the world series in '04, Pedro Martinez said some VERY nice words for all the expos fans. I still have the clip from RDS and TSN. I'll post it on youtube someday.

I'm with habsfan, redsox all the way.