Aller au contenu

Le Victoire - 26 étages

GDS

Messages recommendés

He never got the financing he was expecting...most of the presales were apparently to people close from the developer and would not qualify for standard bank financing. Plus the credit of the developer could have been better. Sounded like a complicated deal.

• Réponses 951
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Messages populaires

ouaouaron

Photos publiées

It seems to me that most sales offices exaggerate the amount of units already sold, kind of industry standard.

I don't think the intent was to steal, the developer seemed to have genuinely wanted the project to move forward. Unfortunately his incompetence was too much to overcome and he kept digging a financial hole he couldn't get out of. He just borrowed to fix a problem and then kept borrowing to fix ongoing problems. Soon it was too much.

What I don't understand is how did he have access to the deposit money if he had yet to secure financing with the bank??? Aren't eh deposits held in trust with a notary until the bank officializes financing approval? Who approved for those funds to be released, the notary??? If thats the case then the buyers have a real case against him and he will be royally screwed in court

Il y a quand même un agent immobilier à Toronto qui continue activement d'essayer de vendre le projet: http://toronto.backpage.com/homes-for-sale/2br-montreal-condos-le-victoire-condos-platinum-sale/24111513 (le post date d'il y a une semaine)

"Currently in pre-construction" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Il y a quand même un agent immobilier à Toronto qui continue activement d'essayer de vendre le projet: http://toronto.backpage.com/homes-for-sale/2br-montreal-condos-le-victoire-condos-platinum-sale/24111513 (le post date d'il y a une semaine)

"Currently in pre-construction" lol

"The estimated completion date for Le Victoire Condos is set for 2015."

LOL

Well it is now of official public record. The lawsuit has been filed with the courts!!! That's sad, but who can blame the buyers? They were screwed by incompetence. Not sure how anyone could have screwed this one up.

I am sure the media will pick it up soon enough. Seems like an important story for the condo industry.

I pinged my sources but they couldn't come up with the files or proof of this. Can you post a link to the public documents?

I pinged my sources but they couldn't come up with the files or proof of this. Can you post a link to the public documents?

I apologize, but I don't have a link. My sources come from one of the parties involved in the lawsuit. Supposedly they are being represented by the firm Dunton Rainville.

• 3 semaines plus tard...