Aller au contenu

Le Silhouette (711 de la Commune) - 10 étages (2014)

greg16

Messages recommendés

http://applicatif.ville.montreal.qc.ca/som-fr/pdf_avis/pdfav13029.pdf

JOURNÉE D’ENREGISTREMENT

POUR LES PERSONNES HABILES À VOTER AYANT LE DROIT D’ÊTRE INSCRITES SUR LA LISTE RÉFÉRENDAIRE DES ZONES

0834, 0637, 0711, 0726, 0823, 0865 ET 0895

711, RUE DE LA COMMUNE OUEST

PROJET PARTICULIER RELATIF À LA DÉMOLITION DU BÂTIMENT EXISTANT

ET LA CONSTRUCTION D’UN BÂTIMENT RÉSIDENTIEL DE 12 ÉTAGES AVEC

REZ-DE-CHAUSSÉE COMMERCIAL ET CONSTRUCTION HORS TOIT

Ce registre sera accessible le 22 mars 2012, de 9 h à 19 h, à la salle du conseil situé au

800, boulevard De Maisonneuve Est, rez-de-chaussée (station de métro Berri-UQÀM).

Le nombre de demandes requis pour qu’un scrutin référendaire soit tenu est de 222 et,

si ce nombre n’est pas atteint, la résolution sera réputée approuvée par les personnes

habiles à voter.

Le résultat de la procédure d’enregistrement sera annoncé sur place à la fin de celle-ci.

• 2 semaines plus tard...
  • Réponses 183
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

the project's height is under referendum so they probably did not spend any design on it until they know if it will pass. the referendum took place on thursday and 170 people registered a complaint out of the 222 required...however because of the student protests, the poll was closed for one hour so they will re-open it afterwards.

i was not against the project but seeing it now and as a local resident, i will definately go on tuesday between 4pm and 5pm...it would be a travesty.

It should be the same height (i.e. 8 floors) as its condos neighbours (quai de la commune) to provide with a continuity and not block the skyline view from the old port.

the project's height is under referendum so they probably did not spend any design on it until they know if it will pass. the referendum took place on thursday and 170 people registered a complaint out of the 222 required...however because of the student protests, the poll was closed for one hour so they will re-open it afterwards.

i was not against the project but seeing it now and as a local resident, i will definately go on tuesday between 4pm and 5pm...it would be a travesty.

Here's the notice for the Tuesday register.

http://applicatif.ville.montreal.qc.ca/som-fr/pdf_avis/pdfav13133.pdf