Aller au contenu
publicité

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

publicité
Thanks a lot!!! It all makes sense now!!! I will get back to this thread if I find a contradiction :).

I have 3 OPUS, one registered for myself (came in handy when I lost it and they replaced it with my remaining balance) and 2 others for visitors. I've never been able to do the double metro either but it works as a 2 hour transfer on any combination of bus-metro-bus or metro-bus-bus etc.

A good one to buy is the soirée illimitée. It costs 4$ and gives you unlimited travel from 18:00 to 05:00. Buy it from the machines, perfect if you're going out at night.

What I do when I don't have a monthly pass is take the metro one way and the bus back- or the reverse. As long as I'm less than 2 hours, it only costs 1 fare!

I have 3 OPUS, one registered for myself (came in handy when I lost it and they replaced it with my remaining balance) and 2 others for visitors. I've never been able to do the double metro either but it works as a 2 hour transfer on any combination of bus-metro-bus or metro-bus-bus etc.

A good one to buy is the soirée illimitée. It costs 4$ and gives you unlimited travel from 18:00 to 05:00. Buy it from the machines, perfect if you're going out at night.

What I do when I don't have a monthly pass is take the metro one way and the bus back- or the reverse. As long as I'm less than 2 hours, it only costs 1 fare!

Good idea the one of having two extra Opus cards for visitors! I didn't know about the soirée illimitée, indeed very useful in some situations, though I usually just get monthly passes.

• 3 semaines plus tard...
  • 2 semaines plus tard...

Intéressant.

On prévoit la mise en service du prolongement de la ligne bleue en 2016;

On prévoit la mise en service du prolongement de la ligne orange jusqu'à Bois-Franc en 2019;

On prévoit la mise en service des prolongements de la jaune et de la orange, Bois-Franc à Montmorency en 2020.

Et on est en 2012, le temps commence à presser pour respecter ces échéanciers ! Où sont les péppines ?

Modifié par monctezuma