Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 497
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Wow, 5 stars!? Hmmm, I'll pass judgement on that when I'll stay there for a couple of nights. In Montreal, no hotel can come close to the St.James. They have set the standard in Hotelier Hospitality. It's the only 5 Diamond Hotel in this city that's for sure. Having said that, Montreal does need another classy hotel and I welcome it. Seeing it in person over the week-end, my 1st impressions were, it isn't as bad as the renderings we've seen in this thread. The surroundings need a little cleaning up but it isn't bad. I'm looking forward to trying this place out.

Wow, 5 stars!? Hmmm, I'll pass judgement on that when I'll stay there for a couple of nights. In Montreal, no hotel can come close to the St.James. They have set the standard in Hotelier Hospitality. It's the only 5 Diamond Hotel in this city that's for sure. Having said that, Montreal does need another classy hotel and I welcome it. Seeing it in person over the week-end, my 1st impressions were, it isn't as bad as the renderings we've seen in this thread. The surroundings need a little cleaning up but it isn't bad. I'm looking forward to trying this place out.

The 5 stars rating is given according to a ministère du tourisme scale which rates both comfort, cleanliness and facilities of an hotel, services.

There’s something like 19-20 5 stars hotel in the whole province of Quebec according to the tourisme Quebec website (not including the Westin Montreal since it’s too new)

• 2 semaines plus tard...