Aller au contenu
publicité

REM - Antenne Ouest

Messages recommendés

21 hours ago, SameGuy said:

The station building at Kirkland will pretty much dominate the entire area.

Until everything is built it up around it at the RioCan Centre :)

That being said, the branch between St-Charles and Parc des Benevoles will definitely dominate the skyline. 

publicité

I wish we had more details about Centre Kirkland (fka Riocan Kirkland). There really hasn’t been any news since the announcement three years ago. Personally I hope it’s taller and denser than what it seems the Fairview TOD will now be.

28 minutes ago, SameGuy said:

I wish we had more details about Centre Kirkland (fka Riocan Kirkland). There really hasn’t been any news since the announcement three years ago. Personally I hope it’s taller and denser than what it seems the Fairview TOD will now be.

I mean, nobody expects almost any Montreal suburb - let alone Kirkland - to suddenly sprout a dozen 25- to 50-storey skyscrapers like Burnaby, but it is certainly a good site to host a couple of decent towers in the 15- to 25-storey range. A lot can be accomplished on 1,000,000+ square feet of land.

If I read the schedule correctly, the scaffold and forms come off the smaller (service road) portico next weekend, then after that the work starts on the larger portico across the westbound express lanes (the form has already been built and is waiting patiently to be hoisted over the highway). 

il y a une heure, SameGuy a dit :

If I read the schedule correctly, the scaffold and forms come off the smaller (service road) portico next weekend, then after that the work starts on the larger portico across the westbound express lanes (the form has already been built and is waiting patiently to be hoisted over the highway). 

I heard september 18-19 for the form to go over the highway. They currently put some rebar in it and there's a lot of it!!

• Like 2

On 2020-08-13 at 1:25 PM, bad_monday said:

Je pense que ce post sera un peu plus unanime que mon opinion sur la hauteur 😄

20200813_124118.jpg

20200813_124232.jpg

Wow, are you working on the scene ? I'm curious  what is the purpose of those holes if the cables don't go through them?  Signaling and other things? Thanks for the pictures.

Modifié par asdf