Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Just when I thought I heard it all:

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/story.html?id=8b948fd6-7f15-444b-988a-38c644bc7d3a&k=60364

Nina Gould, of the Nuns' Island Heritage Protection Committee, said the master plan does not spell out how mountain views will be preserved. Six apartment buildings planned for Nuns' Island will block the view of the river from Mount Royal "like a wall of Florida-style towers."

Il n'existe pas de mots pour décrire la haine que j'ai pour ces gens la.

Just when I thought I heard it all:

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/story.html?id=8b948fd6-7f15-444b-988a-38c644bc7d3a&k=60364

Il n'existe pas de mots pour décrire la haine que j'ai pour ces gens la.

Tu n'es pas seul! Des chialeux qui n'ont rien de bon à apporter à notre société!

Nina Gould, of the Nuns' Island Heritage Protection Committee, said the master plan does not spell out how mountain views will be preserved. Six apartment buildings planned for Nuns' Island will block the view of the river from Mount Royal "like a wall of Florida-style towers."

Stupid, stupid, stupid people.

rolleyes.jpg

"Quick, that airplane over there is momentarily blocking a small portion of the sky from view! Gather the people, organize the protest, god forbid, GOD FORBID!!"

Cachez la vue du fleuve…

Oublie-ca il faut tout démolir! L’hauteur limite sera au niveau du fleuve….crisse qu’elle est conne! Elle mérite un prix pour ses commentaires blondasse!

I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!